Here at La Loba's Catering, we strive to make your special day memorable.
Let us take the worry off your shoulders. Our job is to make sure that the menu is fresh and to your expectations!
We are a full service catering company. If you are wanting us to help start to finish, we do have a wedding planner on staff! We also offer tastings so that the client can taste the food before it gets to the event. When you decide to book with us, a booking fee will be required to hold your date and this is non-refundable. When you contact us for catering services, please make sure that you include everything that you are wanting for your event (i.e.: cuisine, beverages, food, desserts, date, time, head count, budget). Check out our bakery pricing here
Booking/Deposit Fee: 1/4 of the total amount (non-refundable)
Tasting Fee: $150
Cake Tasting: $50, includes 4 flavors, filling and two types of icing
Rentals: Click here
Consulting: This service is billed by the hour ($50/hour) and consists of the client sitting down with the planner to go over area or areas the client may need help with. This can range from choice of venue to vendors
Day of Wedding Planner: $600-$900 depending on size of wedding. Gets involved two weeks before event and makes sure all vendors are set to arrive on time. Day of wedding/event planner will coordinate the day to make sure everything goes according to plan
Full Service Planner: $2000-$5000 depending on size of wedding. Will be by your side start to finish. We will determine what exactly your needs are in terms of planning and coordination, making sure the event goes exactly as you dreamed of
Our Fee structure includes food preparation, service, & transportation of food, serving, dishes, plate ware, glassware, etc. to your site; removal of all catering trash upon our departure; and ensuring the highest levels of food sanitation and safety. You and your guests are guaranteed to be treated with the finest service and hospitality
Ordering & Catering Policies
- Prices and menu subject to change without notice due to availability and seasonal price changes
- La Loba’s Catering requires 30 day advance notice on any event larger than 100 and up to 2 weeks on smaller events - Rush orders: We will try to accommodate when possible. However, a full range of menu choices cannot be guaranteed on rush orders, and no changes or cancellations will be excepted on the day of event. There will be a 10% charge of total cost for Rush orders
- All products and service subject to sales tax (8.25%) and service charge (18%)
- A guaranteed head count is required 7 business days before event on events with less than 100 guests and 2 weeks with guests over 100. Once we receive the count it may not be reduced. Count increases must be received with in 48 hours of event date. Some menu additions may be subject to availability or a 15% surcharge to cover retail pricing
- Final payment is due 3 days before event for less than 100 guests and 1 week before event for over 100 guests. Last minute guest increase payment is due 3 days prior to event date. Payment is due in cash, credit card or cashiers check
- A credit card guarantee must be given by client to cover any incidental charges or fees that may be incurred
- For Event Cancellation for any reason before 60 days prior to the event date, 50% of your deposit will be retained; for cancellations taking place 30-45 days before event, 75% will be retained; for event cancellation 29 days or less prior to the event 100% of deposit will be retained. You have the option to reschedule the event date if cancellation accures within 30-60 days before event. There will be a fee for rebooking a date change. This re-booking fee of 10% will be immediately at time of rebooking. Please also note rebooking is subject to date availability.
- La Loba’s Catering is not responsible for any liability resulting from clients handling of food products or alcohol related problems
- La Loba’s Catering is not responsible for any liability resulting from any food brought into the function by the client or any other source
Left to Right: Shrimp Scampi in a Garlic Butter Wine Sauce, Herb Roasted Mini Potatoes, Filet Mignon on a bed of Herbed Roasted Potatoes & Roasted Asparagus, Two Chicken Breasts stuffed with Mozzarella & Murlot Cheese, Spinach & Sun Dried Tomatoes, topped with a White Wine Sauce, Baked Pork Loin in Garlic and White Wine with Garlic Parmesan Wedges and Sweet Potato Mash, Garlic Parmesan Fries, Lobster and Salmon on a bed of Spanish Rice, Scotch Eggs and Sausage Patties, Potato Fritters topped with Tomatoes and Parsley
Left to Right: Homemade Sausage and Pineapple Bites, Homemade Fried Ravioli (filled with butternut squash, pumpkin, garlic, onion, salt & pepper to taste), Fresh Lobster Bisque, Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with an Avocado, Tomato Cole Slaw, Chicken Marsala on a bed of Homemade Spaghetti & Lemon Chicken Piccata on a bed of White Rice
Left to Right: Mini Chocolate Shells with a Chocolate Mouse and Shavings, Mini Banana Cream Pie, Mint Chocolate Chip Mouse Shooter, Mini Cheesecake Bites with Fresh Fruit & Mini Fruit Tartlet. Top three photos is a Brisket with a KC BBQ rub and then the Brisket and Ribs (with a brown sugar bourbon rub) before grilling. Client loved every bit of it!
One of our tables for a basic set up. An Appetizer Table, Chicken & Waffles, Bacon Wrapped Meatballs, Cheesecake Bites, Marshmallow Cheesecake Spoons, Bread with Tuscan Dipping Sauce, Crostini, Sausage and Pineapple Bites, & Fried Ravioli